India is a dense Smartphone market where you can easily get good phones under 10000. These handsets are powerful and do not compromise on quality. They have a good camera, are 4G enabled and come with a decent battery. Since there are many options in the market to choose from, we have summarized for you a comprehensive list of phones under 10000 in India to aid in your purchasing decision.
Best phones under 10000 in India
1. Lenovo K6 Power
Lenovo K6 Power is an excellent Smartphone that gives the most value for money. It comes with an exceptional battery life and attractive features to lure you.
· Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm
· Weight: 140g
· Screen size: 5inches
· Resolution: 1080 x 1910
· Operating system: Android 6
· Battery: 4,000 mAh
Camera and memory
It features 13MP CMOS rear camera with an LED flash and a powerful 8MP front camera. One can also record full HD videos. This Smartphone has an internal memory of 32GB which can be expanded to 128 Gigabytes using a memory card.
It comes with a wide range of connectivity options like 3G, 4G, a Micro-USB support, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
· Great configuration
· Fingerprint sensor
· Large battery backup
· Good cameras
· The battery is non-removable in nature
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note4
Xiaomi has continued to offer quality smartphones at an affordable price tag. Redmi Note 4 comes with unmatched performance compared to other smartphones in the segment. It features an all-metal construction and redefined hardware capabilities.
· Dimensions: 150 x 76 x 8.0mm
· Weight: 160g
· Screen size: 5.0-inch
· Resolution: 1080 x 1920
· RAM: 4GB
· Central processing unit: Snapdragon 625
It has a good 13MP rear camera for taking videos of 1,920 x 1,080 resolution or pictures of 4,128 x 3,090 pixels resolution. The front 5MP camera can be used for video calling and taking selfies. The primary camera comes with detection auto-focus, ISO control, dual LED flash and a high dynamic range.
Operating System and connectivity
The Smartphone is fitted with a pair of quad-core Cortex A53 processors placed on a chip-set of Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8737. The 2GB RAM gives fast multi-tasking and gaming experience. In terms of connectivity, the Smartphone offers dual 4G SIM slots, mobile hotspot, a Micro-USB 2.0 slot and Bluetooth v4.1.
· Robust configuration
· Great battery backup
· The rear camera struggles with low light
Overall, this is a powerful device well equipped with high-tech features
3. Moto E4 Plus
Moto has focused on mid-range market segment. It features a fairy attractive hardware. The display is ideal for playing games and watching movies. Further, the powerful RAM gives a smooth, flawless performance. This Smartphone is user-friendly thanks to the finger print sensor. The dual Dolby speakers exhibit good sound clarity. This phone runs with a 1.3 GHZ central processing unit from MediaTek.
· Dimensions: 142 x 72.3 x 10mm
· Weight: 190 g
· Operating System: Android Nougat 7.2.1 (Stock Android Version)
· Internal memory: 32 Gigabytes
This Smartphone is fitted with a battery that offers state-of-the-art performance.
· The finger print sensor works perfectly
· Handles graphic visualization smoothly
· The in-built speakers are powerful
· It’s a bit thick to hold and use
This phone is in the segment of the most powerful phones under 10000 in India.
4. Yu Yureka Black
This phone is the latest entrant in the market. It was launched in June 2017. The chrome black finish gives it a unique look. It combines tried and tested power that can handle most applications and tasks with ease. Yureka has managed to book its space in the market through the Snapdragon 430 processor and amazing screen display. It’s powered by a non removable battery.
· Dimensions: 142 x 69.6 x 8.7mm
· Weight: 152g
· Operating system: Android 6.0.1
· Screen resolution: 1080 x 1920
· Central Processing Unit: Snapdragon 430
· Internal storage: 32GB
Camera and connectivity
The Smartphone features a 13 megapixel primary camera and a rear 8-megapixel front camera for taking selfies. In fact, the outdoor shots are comparable to those of higher priced smartphones. The connectivity options include Bluetooth, WI-Fi, GPS, 3G and 4G.
· The IPS screen has Full HD resolution
· It offers flawless, smooth performance
· The fingerprint sensor is swift and accurate
· The internal speakers produce quality sound
· Comes with a complicated UI
5. Moto E4 plus
If you’re looking for a truly cheap device, then Moto E4 plus could be a good option for you. It features a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels and a high resolution touchscreen display. This Smartphone is ideal for watching movies and playing games thanks to the ample RAM and snappy processor. It’s powered by a processor that gives smooth, flawless performance. On the other hand, the fingerprint sensor is quick and accurate. The Smartphone is fitted with a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera that works well in low-light conditions.
· Dimensions: 155.00 x 77.50 x 9.55 (height x width x thickness)
· Weight: 180 g
· Internal memory: 32 GB Read-only-memory
· Random access memory: 3 GB
· Expandable memory: 128 GB
· The GPU handles the graphic visualization smoothly
· Clear in-built speakers
· Excellent fingerprint sensor
· Comes with impressive battery life
· It’s a bit thick to hold and use
· The battery is non-removable
The Moto E4 plus is arguably one of the unique phones under 10000 in India that gives real value for your money.
6. Asus Zenfone Selfie
This Smartphone features a powerful 13 MP rear camera and a 13 MP front camera. Both cameras produce exemplary images. It comes with a superb resolution and flaunts of unique LCD with full HD quality. The touch screen is receptive and can handle graphic-intensive tasks. This phone is powered by a 3000 mAh removable battery. The solid compact design makes it compete well with other phones in the segment.
Asus comes with a powerful processor and runs with Android 5.0. This makes it easier to perform several operations at the same time. It’s fitted with a 3GB Read-only memory, so you can watch HD videos when on the go. This is a good phone if you are looking for speed. It weighs only 170g making it easy to carry around.
· The cameras are of excellent quality
· Fitted with a powerful battery
· It comes with a full HD display and responsive touch-screen
· The display comes with a Gorilla glass protection
· It’s bulky to hold and use
This is one of most reliable phones under 10000 in India with a brilliant, powerful camera.
7. Samsung On7 Pro
This phone features a solid construction. The processor is designed to handle multiple tasks and applications. The leather finish gives it an attractive look. In addition, the front and the rear camera work well in low light conditions. This phone is powered by a 3000 mAh battery making it convenient for moderate use.
· Comes with a long battery life
· The power saving mode works well
· It features unique navigational buttons
· The charging system is a bit slow
You don’t have to spend hours poring over specification sheets when looking for high performance phones under 10000 in India. I believe this article will aid in your purchasing decision. These phones come with a good amount of RAM, clear cameras and unmatched battery life.